Nordic Nutrition is a newly established premium fitness supplement trading company based in Dubai. Our vision is to make the people in the Gulf healthier and happier by providing tasty, top-quality fitness supplements. We do so by carefully producing, sourcing, and selecting the best-tasting and cleanest products and connecting health enthusiasts to our community-inspired website, www.nordnicnutrition.ae.
We are an early-stage startup that has already received overwhelming traction and is investor-backed. Since we launched in June 2022, we have established a range of B2B accounts and affiliate partners while effectively executing B2C marketing operations with our e-commerce team. That means the candidate will not be starting from scratch ;-)
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and can see the benefits of joining a startup with great opportunities. The candidate will lead all B2B sales initiatives across the UAE, mainly targeting channels such as gyms, personal trainers, health, sports & spa clubs, hotels, events, etc. The candidate is good at nurturing relationships, is an experienced negotiator, and has a flair for up- and cross-selling.
The role is highly flexible, and the candidate can work at preferred times as long as the sales targets are met. The candidate must work from the UAE.
We are strongly considering the candidates' traits and motivation for the role. We are not looking for talent potentials but talents that can create impact fast.
What we offer: The candidate will be provided an attractive commission-based salary and a base salary of up to AED 6,000 for the Manager depending on skills, experience, and commission expectations. You will take over some B2B accounts and get a commission from them (so you will not start from scratch).
What you should do: If you are interested in being a part of the team as Sales Manager and you match the profile we are looking for, please see the following steps:
- Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title 'Sales Manager application' (if you have any questions, feel free to reach out on the same mail).
- Relevant candidates will hear from us shortly after the application is submitted and get invited for an interview. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, your application is not considered for the next stage.
- Selected candidates will receive a case study shortly after the first interview and present it to the board.
- Generate B2B leads.
- Close the leads in collaboration with the sales team.
- Create long-term B2B accounts.
- Manage the CRM system to maintain prospecting and existing customers effectively.
- Collaborate with the e-commerce team, e.g., on seasonal campaigns.
- Conduct B2B sales foresting.
- Report to the Sales Director.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business development, sales, or other relevant degrees.
- Professional experience in the UAE, including an extensive network within the fitness industry, so you can confidently drive sales from day 1.
- At least three years of B2B sales/business development experience, preferable in FMCG/F&B.
- Knowledge about sports supplements so you can conduct customer training in the products.
- Passionate about creating significant sales results.
- An entrepreneur by heart.
- Fluent in oral and written English - C2 minimum.
- Having a UAE driving licence.
Preferred (not a must):
- Startup founder experience.
- Arabic speaker.
- Experience with Dubai Municipality’s platform.
- Experience in sales forecasting and/or supply chain management.
- Have a car