With this baking mix, you can make the most delicious protein waffles and pancakes in just a few minutes.
- 90 grams of baking powder.
- 1 dl (100 ml) of water or milk.
- Coconut oil or butter.
- Pancake & Waffle Mix White Chocolate flavor (you can also try the recipe with other flavors like "Cookies & Cream" or Salted Caramel")
Course of action
- Turn on your waffle maker on medium heat. If making pancakes heat up a pan on medium heat.
- Place 90 grams of your baking powder in a shaker or a small bowl with 1 dl (100 ml) of water or milk.
- Mix or shake for 15 seconds to an even mixture.
- Add coconut oil or butter on your waffle maker.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker and cook until it is golden and crispy. Let the waffles or pancakes cool a little off in order to get crispy!
- Add your favorite topping to your waffles or pancakes!